As you can probably tell, I do love to shop! I like window shopping, bargain hunting, and just plain finding something great to make me or someone else happy! October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month and a great to time to put that love of shopping towards helping a good cause. Here are some of the ways you can shop to support Breast Cancer Research this month:
Crabtree & Evelyn will donate $1 for each Pink 60 second fix kit purchased in October to the Susan G. Komen for the Cure with a minimum donation of $25,000.
Ideeli will donate a portion of the profit from their IdeelCause Collection to the Young Survival Coalition.
Ulta is giving a free bag to those that donate $5 to Breast Cancer Research Foundation. You can also choose from over 100 Pink items .
Ulta will donate a minimum of $50,000 to the Breast Cancer Research Foundation.
Harry &; David will donate 25% of proceeds from the Pink Pear Program to support cancer research through the Noreen Fraser Foundation.
Buy a $25 LoftCares card (from Ann Taylor Loft) and save 20% off every purchase of $100 or more. 90% of the card's purchase price will go to The Breast Cancer Research Foundation.
Or if you would rather just donate, find out more at these sites:
The Breast Cancer Research Foundation
Susan G. Komen for the Cure
Young Survival Coalition
Noreen Fraser Foundation
*I know there are many more and I'll let you know when I find more. It's just a fun way to support a great cause. What places have you found to shop and support Breast Cancer Research?
Crabtree & Evelyn will donate $1 for each Pink 60 second fix kit purchased in October to the Susan G. Komen for the Cure with a minimum donation of $25,000.
Ideeli will donate a portion of the profit from their IdeelCause Collection to the Young Survival Coalition.
Ulta is giving a free bag to those that donate $5 to Breast Cancer Research Foundation. You can also choose from over 100 Pink items .
Harry &; David will donate 25% of proceeds from the Pink Pear Program to support cancer research through the Noreen Fraser Foundation.
Buy a $25 LoftCares card (from Ann Taylor Loft) and save 20% off every purchase of $100 or more. 90% of the card's purchase price will go to The Breast Cancer Research Foundation.
Or if you would rather just donate, find out more at these sites:
The Breast Cancer Research Foundation
Susan G. Komen for the Cure
Young Survival Coalition
Noreen Fraser Foundation
*I know there are many more and I'll let you know when I find more. It's just a fun way to support a great cause. What places have you found to shop and support Breast Cancer Research?



No comments:
Post a Comment